What's The OTea All About Me?

Hi everyone! Welcome to occupational theraTEA with Aliyah! I'll be giving you the spill☕️😉 on OTea, (Occupational Therapy), along with my personal journey. I am a first-year college graduate from University of Memphis with a bachelor's in health science. I am currently a student in the Master of Occupational Therapy program at University of Tennessee Health Science Center, where I am extremely excited to start my OT journey! Why OT? I thought you may never ask! Boosting confidence, achieving personal goals, or even simply gaining independence, it's my belief that every individual deserves the best quality of life. OT can help in that! OT not only focuses on the physical aspect of your health, but it also focuses on the mind, body, and soul. This unique career has an emphasizes on a therapeutic holistic approach. OT focuses on the "whole body", which is something I value tremendously! 

Fun facts about me: I love to travel (as you can see from the photos below), collecting shoes, and shockingly cleaning! 


Visiting an aquarium. (As you can see, I was fascinated by the fishes)

Swamp tour in New Orleans. (I got to hold a baby alligator just before I took this photo)

Comments

Popular Posts